Are you looking for a day out with a difference?
Packed with Norfolk heritage, our museum can help your learners explore the history of renewable wind power. They can also learn about traditional engineering techniques from the past. With such a unique collection from around the world, our exhibits and activities lend themselves to a broad spectrum of curricular objectives.
Risk assessments and insurance certificates are available on request.
- New indoor education room
- Over 200 years of wind power history
- A collection of working wind machinary from The Broads and around the world
- Learn all about Norfolk’s drainage history
- A range of activity sheets and handouts
- Generate electricity using one of our turbine models
- Record the most efficient ways to achieve this
- Free car park facilities
- Safe environment
- Catering available
- Picnic areas
For a bespoke quote for your visit, please contact us.